Print this page


Compliments, Comments, Concerns and Complaints

Our aim is to always ensure that all aspects of the service meet your expectations. Fresenius Kabi Ltd. works hard to promote the dignity and respect of everyone who uses our services. We comply with the Company’s standard operating procedure for Complaints Management and our Nursing Team meets the requirements of the Care Quality Commission.
If however, you feel that you have not been treated with dignity and respect or that mistakes have been made we want to know. If you are not happy with action taken, we can investigate this as a formal complaint so that we can try to put things right and make improvements.
You may also have some positive experiences or general comments about the Service you have received from us. We’d like to hear from you and for you to share these experiences with us. Homecare patients or their carers can also do this by completing and returning the form sent with your welcome pack.
What do I need to do? 
Step 1
The best way to deal with a concern or complaint is to talk to a company representative of the service.
They will work with you to solve the problem so you feel happier with the service you receive.
Step 2
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive and are a Fresenius Kabi Homecare patient, you can raise your complaint with your Fresenius Kabi Homecare Patient Care Co-ordinator or their Supervisor/Manager. They will log your complaint and pass it onto the appropriate Department for a full investigation. We will keep you informed at all times during the investigation into your complaint, so that you are reassured with the way it is being dealt with.
Step 3
If you are still not satisfied with the outcome, you can escalate your concerns by contacting the Complaints Department directly on or please write to:
Complaints Department
Fresenius Kabi Ltd.
Cestrian Court
Eastgate Way
Manor Park
What do I do if I want to complain to an Independent Body? 
If you still feel after following these steps that your complaint hasn’t been handled properly, there are independent bodies you can contact:

If you want to make a formal complaint regarding our Nursing Services please contact the Care Quality Commission on 03000 616161.

If you want to make a formal complaint regarding our Pharmacy Services you can contact the General Pharmaceutical Council on 0203 713 8000.